Zafe.space - staying zafe together...
Strategy: staying Zafe together
We invite you to join an online + physical meetups/workshops community with focus on practical IT security to avoid common problems, raise your own efficiency, prevent unnecessary vulnerabilities and potential data loss, as well as protecting you against the damage a databreach or the like may bring to your meticulously earned reputation.
- addons (browsers)
- apps (smartphones/tablets)
- automation (backups, routines)
- backup / restore
- communities: managing your own closed/open online community with good (multi-level?) security and two-factor authentication ("2FA"/"U2F")
- content management strategy (ownership: CreativeCommons++)
- control-panels and your practical flexibility
- cryptocurrency / blockchain security perspectives and solutions: risk limiting incl. preparations/habits/routines of the security of software & hardware electronic wallets
- smAil :-) (smarter email (and more secure))
- encryption (insights, alternatives)
- hardware & open-hardware
- home office / online meeting rooms / remote workplace / telecommuting / remote control
- hosting (alternatives, suppliers, flexibility, costs)
- licenses (insight / perspective / strategy)
- operating-systems (Linux, USB sticks with Tails Live OS, ++)
- parental guidance
- perspective (mature technologies; IT zeitgeist)
- privacy (semi-anonymity: real anonymity is "impossible")
- reputation management
- secure chat / messaging & file sharing
- smart contracts (blockchain) , digital signatures (PDF++)
- smartphone-security (tools, practises, insights)
- smb (single-board-computers)
- socialMedia21c (next-generation is already here)
- software & open-source
- standards / open standards (insight, perspective, strategy)
- strategy (plan your IT usage, identify/avoid pitfalls, etc.)
- virtualization (avoid security concerns by task separations)
- vulnerabilities (insight, habits, tools, best-practises)
- wsa (web-service-administration) (benefits of good quality)
Competence - MOMOC-zone's 12 Competence areas, collaborative security: how a community helps us to stay sufficiently updated, open-standards, quality-control, auditing, reviews, transparency, naivity, (good/bad) habits (and all the difference just a small tip/insight might mean), USB, firewalls, networking, hacking, laptops, tablets, smartphones, computers, raspberry-pi, encrypted file containers, linux, live-usb, smarter passwords (and tricks to write them down safely so nobody but you can 'make sense of that note), secure-messaging, file-management, Linux, NextCloud, content-management, cPanel, shared-hosting, VPS, community-management, two-factor / two-step / multiple-second-factors, FIDO-alliance secure authentication standards, etc.
databreach, bugs, tips, insight, best-practise, learning, Android, 2FA, U2F Universal-Second-Factor (FIDO standard, incl. "WebAuthn"), Security-keys, TOTP (smarter/more flexible "Google Authenticator alternatives"), Yubikeys, HOTP, MFA, challenge-response, security-stories, etc.
Copyright (c) 2022 - www.DenizenXV.me - All rights reserved.